Sunday, August 24, 2008

Book Review

For some reason that I can't really explain myself I am starting to read more now. I know reading it a good thing but I have really never liked it. Maybe if I review books that I read it will help me continue the reading. Just so you are aware the books that I am reading are not just fiction, but I'm also reading books that hopefully will help me out in business as well.

The book that I just finished is called "The Last Patriot" by Brad Thor.

This book was very entertaining for me. I actually stayed up one night until 2:00 readying this book because something would happen at the end of each chapter that would cause me to want to ready to find out what was going to happen. The author of this book is a former Navy Seal and worked in the Home Land security department. So this book is a CIA type book. I really enjoy stories like this. I think it is because I have always been fascinated with the things the military, CIA, FBI do without our knowledge to protect our country.

If you like those type of stories I would highly recommend this book. The only thing that I didn't really like is how it ended, but I believe he did the right thing based on the story line.

0 comments: